Little Ole Me

My photo
Southern, California, United States

Friday, October 8, 2010

The forgotten blog....

I have to admit that when logging in just now I was sick to my stomach. To make matters worse I lost my password. So embarrassing. Has it really been that long since my last post? I am so ashamed of myself. Where is my dedication girl. 


Wait wait for it.


  I'll tell you where I've been, chasing an 2 yr.old around up and down the house , carpooling to baseball and trying to stay on top of homework. WOW Ooo is school back in session.  This year the work load has increased rapidly. Have you seen these books are kids are carrying around, crazy. 


So my poor blog sat on the shelf taunting me like those dang DVR workout recordings .


  While laying in bed last night I said how can I maintain the zoo and actually sit down for 30 minutes. Do I have the time. And poof it was laying right on my bedside table. My beloved binder of tricks. It is my official oh my goodness you did that or really you can do that go to. And you all know what I'm talking about. I am in  again, 100%.  The plan is to start sharing and hopefully you all will share too. 
So lets say hello to good times , good laughs and frugal finds.


Megan @ LaFrugal

No comments:

Post a Comment